I have installed these apps which say they will password protect sms messages from some contacts, but there is no icon of it in any panels.

These seem to be twin apps, [same apps with different names] i installed one after other just thought if one didn't work the other will..

Free Hide From Wife - Hidden Contacts SMS Calls and Email Conversations - Download Hide From Wife - Hidden Contacts SMS Calls and Email Conversations - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

Free Steal your Girlfriend - Hidden Contacts SMS Calls and Email Conversations - Download Steal your Girlfriend - Hidden Contacts SMS Calls and Email Conversations - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World

How can i use it.

Can someone help me?
    Nauman Nawaz likes this.
    08-03-12 07:55 AM
    Did you by chance read the description of the app at all? I'm guessing you didn't...

From the link you posted:

All the calls, text messages and emails are stored in the Stealth Book app instead of native apps.There's no icon to launch the app. Simply use your Specific key combination to launch the app. Default key combination to launch the app is "Red Key(Call Disconnect Key - 4Times) + Escape key(Back Key - 1 time)" which can be changed from the Options within the app.
    08-03-12 10:43 AM
    Kindly suggest me apps for message privacy for blackberry bold 9700 ..... Searching from the last few days but didnt get anything .... i had tried HIDE FROM WIFE app but it expires
    02-17-13 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD