I've just downloaded the app on my blackberry. It sounds like a great app to have, but I don't know how to put in the the number. It keeps telling me to "try prefixing your number with a +(or 011, or 00) and the country's dialing prefix code" can someone give me an example of how to call someone in the united states?
    05-24-09 11:14 AM
    Ok - same thing happened to me so maybe you were doing the same thing I was - on the top line you put in the number you're calling xxx-xxx-xxxx. I did not use a 1, just the 10 digit. On the next line, I was adding in what I wanted the person to see - like ABC Company and that's not good, you have to enter in an actual phone number and not a name. I tested it with a friend and it worked for me. Hope this helps.
    05-25-09 01:01 PM
    I have tried to use this and its saying "Tunnel Failed" .. Can somebody help me please, thanks..

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 09:46 PM
    Jerrott,
    Not sure if you solved your problem--I had this before, so since you have the same BB as me, you can click menu for options in this app, for the set-up, and make it work with your wi-fi connection, (or whatever you prefer).
    And your network--so Rogers.
    05-29-09 12:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD