Hi people, I've checked the forums and couldn't find anything for this specific problem.

I purchased QuickLaunch last night from the BB Appworld however the version I have is 2.17 (which doesnt include being able to use the BB Clock in the QL list) so I went to the option in QuickLaunch "Check for Update" I clicked this and it said the feature had been discontinued.

How can I update to 2.21 when BB Appworld and the QL app doesn't offer the update?

Thanks.

(I'm running the 8900 Curve with OS 5 btw)
    07-17-10 11:35 AM
    Hi people, I've checked the forums and couldn't find anything for this specific problem.

I purchased QuickLaunch last night from the BB Appworld however the version I have is 2.17 (which doesnt include being able to use the BB Clock in the QL list) so I went to the option in QuickLaunch "Check for Update" I clicked this and it said the feature had been discontinued.

How can I update to 2.21 when BB Appworld and the QL app doesn't offer the update?

Thanks.

(I'm running the 8900 Curve with OS 5 btw)
    I'd like to to know too...I have the same problem.
    07-17-10 11:41 AM
    Welcome to Crapworld! It takes about a week for updates to show up on BlackBerry App World. I will always purchase through Mobihand unless the app is only available through Crapworld. (There are very few Crapworld exclusives, and most of those are freebies.)

Mobihand lets developers get updates out almost immediately. (Crackberry App Store is just a custom front end for Mobihand.)

The developer of QuickLaunch is active on this forum as CheetahAce. He also takes great pride in his app and is very responsive is you send an email to support@nikkisoft.com

If you email him, include a link to the thread so he can post the answer for others who may have the same issue.
    07-17-10 12:40 PM
    Get apps thru mobihand, App World is a misnomer for crApp World
    07-17-10 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD