I'm new - so I tried searching in other threads and didn't see an answer and I'm not sure if this is common knowledge.

I read that to resolve my contacts appearing in duplicates issue, that I should check to see if FB is syncing contacts with BB. I went into options and looked at the FB app info but there was nothing about syncing.

Has anyone had to do this before?
    03-31-10 01:51 PM
    You can go into the facebook app and change the options there. Options > Connect your Facebook account with Blackberry Contacts application

You could also try manually linking the FB contacts to your address book contacts, so that they are correct.
    03-31-10 01:54 PM
    Thanks!

I actually am trying to not link anything. At this point I just want to manually enter my contacts. I want to see if FB is syncing anything.

Though when I go into options I don't see < Connect your Facebook account with Blackberry Contacts application.
    03-31-10 02:07 PM
    It's an option that gets checked or unchecked. It's there in Facebook> BB Button> Options. I would give you a screenshot, but I'm upgrading my phone right so I don't have the app installed yet.
    03-31-10 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD