What version of BB Twitter are you using?

Also when you upgraded the firmware, did you do a full wipe and then fresh install of Twitter? Something's making your phone dislike it...

Odd, this rebooting behaviour you experience. Haven't had anything like that happen to me (knock on wood).
    .16 or 17? Whatever it was that came with the device preloaded and tried the one on app world as well. Same thing, just caused random reboots. So far so good on my replacement device though..
    08-15-11 05:10 PM
    I am using UberSocial, haven't experienced any lag or having to reboot the unit at all. Been very happy with Uber since I installed.
    I don't think Uber is on App World, is it?

Do you have to use BBSAK to install it?

Thnx man!
    08-15-11 05:11 PM
    I don't think Uber is on App World, is it?

Do you have to use BBSAK to install it?

Thnx man!
    Not sure.

I just ported all my apps over using the DM when I changed devices, only two apps did not work, and I already had the OS 7 version of each.

So I had Uber (Version 1.201), Pingchat, and a few others that were not available on app world)

Cheers,
    archpopoy likes this.
    08-15-11 05:18 PM
    Not sure.

I just ported all my apps over using the DM when I changed devices, only two apps did not work, and I already had the OS 7 version of each.

So I had Uber (Version 1.201), Pingchat, and a few others that were not available on app world)

Cheers,
    Oh alright.

Thanks!
    08-15-11 05:20 PM
    Yeah, I was just about to say. It is available now, so it's OS 7 compliant.
    08-15-11 05:32 PM
    Thanks guys!
    08-15-11 05:40 PM
    I'm using 2 Twitter apps, Ubersocial and Twitter for Blackberry. I find Ubersocial to be a bit laggy but T4BB is perfect. For those using Ubersocial, do you notice you can't select a tweet using the touchscreen? I can scroll through my tweets using the touchscreen perfectly fine. But if I want to respond to a tweet, I have to select it with the trackpad. T4BB works perfectly fine with the touchscreen. I tweeted ubersoc about this. Haven't heard back from them.
    This is also an example of why a trackpad is still present for a phone with a
    touchscreen. May or not be compatible with every app.
    08-15-11 05:44 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD