On the Tour.

Anyone know? I disabled them and unchecked the box that says send alerts to email (which is fine) but I keep getting the stupid alerts! It's driving me crazy! I don't want alerts ever again and I don't want to delete it because I paid for it! Anyone know how to stop them?
    08-15-09 04:28 PM
    alright, if they can't be stopped it seems the berry weather is a good weather app too. does that have alerts that will light my phone up and force them thru all the time too? i already uninstalled weatherbug elite.
    08-15-09 09:55 PM
    I loved weatherbug but those damn alerts. Every day its like 10 of them. Everytime there is a air quality alert, i dont need to know! Im gonna switch too i think. cant take it anymore.
    08-16-09 10:08 PM
    alright, if they can't be stopped it seems the berry weather is a good weather app too. does that have alerts that will light my phone up and force them thru all the time too? i already uninstalled weatherbug elite.
    I have WeatherBug Elite on my ipod Havent really missed with options on alerts with it much.
    As far as BerryWeather goes there is place in the Berryweather options to configure alerts and if you download "BerryBuzz' to you can get different color lights for these alerts.
    I don't have BerryBuzz downloaded so someone else would have to help you on that If you got that app too.

Friguy3:I loved weatherbug but those damn alerts. Every day its like 10 of them. Everytime there is a air quality alert, i dont need to know! Im gonna switch too i think. cant take it anymore.
    LOL
    08-17-09 07:05 AM
    I'm getting the same thing.. I diabled alerts but they still keep coming through. Hopefully an update comes out to fix that.. Or better yet a list of some alert types so we can select what ones we get - I'd like to have alerts on, but not a dozen Air Quality alerts - I live in NJ, I know there's an issue with my air quality!
    08-17-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD