Don't have to hold 123 just keep pressing 123 before each char 3,4,) . All 22 free apps returned to my world list. YEA.
    I do backup my apps and can restore them. But now app world can recall what it should never forget. SWEET.
    OP is a hero!!!
    04-10-10 06:10 PM
    Don't have to hold 123 just keep pressing 123 before each char 3,4,) . All 22 free apps returned to my world list. YEA.
    I do backup my apps and can restore them. But now app world can recall what it should never forget. SWEET.
    OP is a hero!!!
    Didnt know you could press the 123 before each of the main 3, if thats the case, **** thats even easier, good work. BTW correction on your post, its not a ")" its the "(" key. Open parenthesis, not closed.

Dixit
    04-10-10 06:31 PM
    This is great guys thanks. I see that everyone is mentioning the free apps but for me it brought all the apps back including those I paid for. Go figure.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-10-10 09:01 PM
    It worked half way for me. Appworld frozed up then it reseted and closed down.

But my apps was never restored...

Any ideals why not.. Thanks
    04-11-10 11:48 AM
    Check post #1 for the location where the App world download files are held. See if you actually got stuff there. When you download stuff on App World it puts it in that location (the original installation files) and when you reset app world it takes those files and basically populates My World with apps that you already installed on the device.

Dixit
    04-11-10 11:53 AM
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. i restored my device via destop manager and i did not restore my onboard memory which probably wiped it out
    04-11-10 12:57 PM
    If I redownload the apps I already have on my phon ethru appworld will it take up morememory? I downloaded on eapp and it did not overwrite even though it was still only 1 instance of the app there
    04-11-10 01:03 PM
    Didnt know you could press the 123 before each of the main 3, if thats the case, **** thats even easier, good work.
    Confirmed! Worked by pressing before each key (don't have to hold alt).

Great tip. Was really bugging me not have all downloads listed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-11-10 01:13 PM
    Is there not an easier way??? I can't get this to work, no matter what I do.
    04-11-10 01:32 PM
    Thanks worked great, took a few tries keys very close.
    04-11-10 01:44 PM
    Ok my appworld folder has all my apps but when i do the trick to restore the apps it does not work.It does freeze and resets, but the apps are not there..?

Any advice?
    04-11-10 01:50 PM
    Ok my appworld folder has all my apps but when i do the trick to restore the apps it does not work.It does freeze and resets, but the apps are not there..?

Any advice?
    How or what are you restoring. Restoring them on the device using the DM or just in App world?
    04-11-10 01:58 PM
    Using appworld... Doing the 3 4 trick. It freezes then shuts down,like its going to work. But my apps are never there
    04-11-10 02:25 PM
    It worked great, once you are able to press the 4 since it's close to the 123?! key. All my apps are listed on My World again, thanks!
    04-11-10 02:46 PM
    After several failed attempts, even with the show key turned on and being positive that i got the keys pressed correctly I finally figured it out.....

you only get one go per session!!

If you don't get the sequence perfect first time, and as I and others have seen its not easy, you have to close down Appworld fully and go back in and try again.
    This is the KEY. Finally got it to work after reading this.
    04-11-10 02:48 PM
    You dont have to hold down the 123key. u can press it each time
    04-11-10 03:04 PM
    I have a tour 9630. How would I do this to get my apps listed again in app world. Thanks for any assistance
    04-11-10 04:08 PM
    I have a tour 9630. How would I do this to get my apps listed again in app world. Thanks for any assistance
    Its the same method for most blackberrys. As my original and other posts stated, its basically holding the ATL key down and hitting 3, 4, (. In your case since you have a physical keyboard, you just hold the ALT key down and hit the "R" key, "S" key, then finally "T" key. App world will shutdown and then go back in, it will restore your My World with apps based on what was in your downloads folder.

Dixit
    04-11-10 06:17 PM
    Is there not an easier way??? I can't get this to work, no matter what I do.
    It took me a few times, but try this step by step.

Open App World
    Rotate into landscape view
    Hit "my world Icon"
    Hit "BB Menu Key"
    Select "Show Keyboard"
    Hit "!?123" key once
    Hit "3" key
    Hit "!?123" key once
    Hit "4" key
    Hit "!?123" key once
    Hit " ( " key

It should freeze up momentarily and then quit the app. If it doesn't quit the app, you messed up a step. Quit the App on your own and start the process over. When you re-open App World after it quits on its own, your list should be there.
    04-12-10 07:47 PM
    This method worked great with the 607 install, but i was having some issues and reverted to 451 and now this is not working to reload apps. App world will freeze and quit after i type in the 34(, but when i open up again it hasnt reloaded. can anyone confirm success doing this on the 451 leak? apps are instaled and running fine. thanks
    04-17-10 08:15 AM
    I can confirm this has been working since .320. Ive moved to all types of leaks and upto .607 when I started this thread because the method of getting it to reset slightly changed for .607. In your case you are still getting it to reset so it definitely works. Question is are your app files loaded in the path I mentioned in post1? If they are not there and original install files downloaded by AppWorld, it will not properly reset as it has nothing to go on.

Dixit
    04-17-10 09:14 AM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD