How do you remove the messages app? I am tired of missing a call and having to go to call log and messages. I also don't need the app when I have everything seperated with sms, call log and my gmail.
    08-24-09 09:48 PM
    If you're referring to the Messages ICON....I don't believe u can remove it.
    But you can HIDE it.
    Highlight the icon - BB Menu - Hide

You'll never notice it again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 11:36 PM
    You can also set it so your missed calls do not go to the messages folder.
    08-25-09 07:29 AM
    To end the missed call messages - Press call button, then go to menu then options then call logging and set it to none.

Now for the icon, you can add it to a folder, if you have folders set, or if not, you can hide it as stated above.

Personally I just made a folder for stuff I dont use, and placed messages in there so i dont see duplicate red dots
    08-25-09 07:31 AM
    You can also set it so your missed calls do not go to the messages folder.
    How do you do that?
    08-25-09 10:45 AM
    oops there it is. thanx a million!
    08-25-09 10:46 AM
    I like the "Messages" folder, it's very convienient, I have 3 email accounts on my device and emails from all 3 accounts go into the "Messages" folder, along with my BlackBerry instant messages and Facebook notifications. It one folder to manage, instead of several...
    08-25-09 10:50 AM
    ^^ Agreed, I love it as well. I can check all my emails/msgs by flick scrolling on the Storm, rather than opening closing different icons to check my emails.
    08-25-09 11:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD