now every time phone random restart, will auto send someone (e-mail is **.@rim.net) some report, how to remove Internal APP from 5.0.230? I know I can wipe phone and reinstall again, any way to avoid do this any applications (cod?) I can just delete in BBSAK to remove this?
    Last edited by ecgz88; 09-20-09 at 01:10 PM.
    09-20-09 02:46 AM
    you have you wipe and reload the OS AFTER you remove the internal apps/tools from your pc
    09-20-09 02:48 AM
    In case you don't know how to remove the tools you do that just like you would remove a program. You'll see it on your list in the Control Panel, Uninstall programs.

Thought I would add that in that wasn't made clear to me.
    09-20-09 08:19 AM
    You can use max mem and remove those tools straight from phone. Here is the OTA link for max mem: http://www.berrycoder.com/maxmem.jad

Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-20-09 08:43 AM
    U do not need to WIPE your phone. It is UN needed step.
    you have you wipe and reload the OS AFTER you remove the internal apps/tools from your pc
    09-20-09 09:08 AM
    Thanks! can I do it thorough BBSAK? which cod should I remove?

You can use max mem and remove those tools straight from phone. Here is the OTA link for max mem: http://www.berrycoder.com/maxmem.jad

Good luck.

09-20-09 01:07 PM
    You should be able to disable Quincy right from the phone. It will be installed but won't be sending out emails. The only downfall is that it will be taking up unnecessary space from you application memory.
    09-20-09 01:09 PM
    Thanks!

You should be able to disable Quincy right from the phone. It will be installed but won't be sending out emails. The only downfall is that it will be taking up unnecessary space from you application memory.
    09-20-09 01:38 PM
    There are a few cods to remove and I haven't looked specifically which ones. Max mem is easy as it just removes them all. If you still want to try BBSAK, you can go to options> applications, find Quincy, then select it and it should show all modules/cods related.

Thanks! can I do it thorough BBSAK? which cod should I remove?
    09-20-09 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD