I feel kinda like an id10t for having to post this but I've tried a search of the site and google. I just did the update to the official 5.0 from Verizon and now I'm having issues with Berrybuzz. It says that I have to register or continue free trial. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue and get my beloved Berrybuzz back?
    03-30-10 11:24 AM
    Just log into the crackberry app store or blackberry appworld and there is a place for your purchased apps. App world you can reinstall the app and the crackberry store will have your pin listed.
    03-30-10 11:31 AM
    I feel kinda like an id10t for having to post this but I've tried a search of the site and google. I just did the update to the official 5.0 from Verizon and now I'm having issues with Berrybuzz. It says that I have to register or continue free trial. Any suggestions on how to fix the issue and get my beloved Berrybuzz back?
    I hope this post is not a waste of your time, but it seems obvious to me that you have to enter your registration code from your initial purchase. If you were running a trial, then pay for it to get a registration code. After you register, restore all of your settings from your backup, which you have hopefully made.

You don't have to reload the app if it's asking for a code, it's there already.
    Forgive me if I didn't understand your question...
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 03-30-10 at 11:37 AM. Reason: Spelling
    03-30-10 11:35 AM
    Thanks to all. I got it figured out and I was thinking about the post throughout the day. I was afraid I hadn't clarified fully what the issue was. I had purchased it and couldn't find the registration key to fully put it working on my device after the update. Anyhow, thanks to all and you all rock.
    03-30-10 11:52 PM
    I have a new blackberry and have a similar question. I have been trying to reinstall "add to contacts" and my blackberry doesn't seem to recognize the alx file on my laptop.
    03-31-10 02:50 AM
    Also, in a related note, the newest version of BerryBuzz has a backup feature where it will save your settings to a memory card so that when you reinstall the app after an update/upgrade, you can easily restore your settings. This was an awesome add!!!!
    03-31-10 08:19 AM
    my problem is similar to the initial question stated on this post. However, my bold 9700 froze randomly last night, long story short it was a nightmare and i had to wipe everything. needless to say all of my apps were deleted. Though i reinstalled the free-trial for berrybuzz, i can't seem to find a way to re-register so i can get the full version again. I've tried logging into my app world and it only shows my newly downloaded apps. I have the original registration code, but when i click on "get the full version" nothing happens, it goes to my web brower and then nothing further. I don't want to re-purchase the app but i LOVE it and want it back! help!
    04-17-10 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD