Hi,

I use Evernote a lot. Considering to get a Classic now. Is the Evernote app as powerful as Android and iOS apps?
    07-05-15 09:50 AM
    Hi,

I use Evernote a lot. Considering to get a Classic now. Is the Evernote app as powerful as Android and iOS apps?
    Do you mean, is the BlackBerry Evernote App as powerful as Evernote on Android and iOS?

Or, do you mean, as powerful as the many alternative apps on Android and iOS?

I use Evernote every day, for both business (internal and external) and personal, and I haven't noticed any difference between Evernote on my BlackBerry, and Evernote on an iPad or Android tablet. Having said that, I don't have a need to print from Evernote, and can't remember if you can do that from the tablets.....
    07-05-15 11:11 AM
    I'm not a big fan of Evernote - I use OneNote

Posted from Neverland!
    07-05-15 11:21 AM
    To answer the question, Yes. It is in of the best performing apps on BB10. They do a great job of supporting the app and it does everything I need it to do.

Posted via CB10
    07-05-15 02:15 PM
    Depends on the features you need. The BB10 version isn't as feature-complete as the iOS or Android versions. But if all you need is access to notebooks (including Shared - finally) then you should be okay.

Can you provide a list of the features you use/need from the other versions?
    07-05-15 02:52 PM