Twitter has taken the world by storm. Either that or it's just cool , however it begs the question...

How many and which Twitter apps are presently on your BB?

I have swapped a couple in and out over the months as I've tried probably all of them at one time or another. But as of now I have SocialScope, UberTwitter and Tweetissimo. They all have their advantages. (SS with the Facebook integration, UT with the tons of options and features, and Issimo with coveted pushed notifications.) And for that reason, I keep them all and cannot declare a favorite. But they all make me smile.

So how about you?
    09-03-10 11:39 PM
    I have 4. UT, SS, T4BB, and VU.
    UT-many options
    SS-FaceBook integration
    T4BB-push for DM's
    VU-when SS was acting up with FB.
    Like them all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-10 12:01 AM
    I have 4. UT, SS, T4BB, and VU.
    UT-many options
    SS-FaceBook integration
    T4BB-push for DM's
    VU-when SS was acting up with FB.
    Like them all.

what's VU if you don't mind me asking?
    09-04-10 12:06 AM
    what's VU if you don't mind me asking?
    Vodafone Update. This is "considered" the best social networking app next to SocialScope. Actually, In some ways, I think it is better. It has Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, and Twitpic integration all in one.

http://vodafone-update.de/download/blackberry/

09-04-10 12:15 AM
    Vodafone Update. This is "considered" the best social networking app next to SocialScope. Actually, In some ways, I think it is better. It has Twitter, FaceBook, LinkedIn, and Twitpic integration all in one.

Vodafone Update download for BlackBerry

ah, gotcha...only works for the 8900 and the 9000? That's probably why I haven't tried it yet.
    09-04-10 12:19 AM
    It also works on pretty much all devices. A few that are not listed. I'm just not sure about the Storm or the Torch though. I am on WAP so I can't see what device you have, but you should try to download it. A lot of people have been surprised.

09-04-10 12:31 AM
    It also works on pretty much all devices. A few that are not listed. I'm just not sure about the Storm or the Torch though. I am on WAP so I can't see what device you have, but you should try to download it. A lot of people have been surprised.

hmm, thanks for the tip. I can try it on my 9650.
    09-04-10 12:33 AM
    hmm, thanks for the tip. I can try it on my 9650.
    No problem. I hope it works well for you. It lists the 9000 and the "Bold", but I have it on my Bold 9700. I don't see why it won't run on a Bold 9650. Let me know how it goes.

09-04-10 12:41 AM
    No problem. I hope it works well for you. It lists the 9000 and the "Bold", but I have it on my Bold 9700. I don't see why it won't run on a Bold 9650. Let me know how it goes.

cool, works great! thanks a lot for that great tip.
    09-04-10 12:55 AM
    cool, works great! thanks a lot for that great tip.
    No problem. Glad it worked out for you!!! I like the fact it has LinkedIn rather than 4Square. I think 4S is for kiddy type stuff, but I like the mature connections with LI. Although LI has been turning into a "I'm brushing my teeth now" Twitter type of thing lately. I hope after you set it up and play with it a bit, you will like it as much as I do.

PS... I like the little birdie tweet notification. Lol.

09-04-10 01:23 AM
    Only one at this time: Socialscope.
    09-04-10 06:32 AM
    No problem. Glad it worked out for you!!! I like the fact it has LinkedIn rather than 4Square. I think 4S is for kiddy type stuff, but I like the mature connections with LI. Although LI has been turning into a "I'm brushing my teeth now" Twitter type of thing lately. I hope after you set it up and play with it a bit, you will like it as much as I do.

PS... I like the little birdie tweet notification. Lol.

Haha, definitely. For the longest time I had no idea what FourSqaure was, and then I researched it and was like, "you've got to be kidding me? THAT's what it is Grown men get into this?" So I couldn't agree more with you about LinkedIn. VA is a nice little app for sure. Thanks again for turning me onto it. 4 Twitter apps tho? We are crackberry's.
    09-04-10 08:36 AM
    1. SocialScope
    2.Ubertwitter
    3.Twitter for Blackberry(which I rarely use)
    09-04-10 08:37 AM
    Tried a lot but only use T4BB currently.
    09-04-10 10:37 AM
    Have native Twitter and UberTwitter, but UberTwitter is still the best, I think

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    09-04-10 10:54 AM
    I just use UT, not a big twitter fan. Just use it to follow mma and crackberry for contests.
    09-04-10 11:36 AM
    4 Twitter apps tho? We are crackberry's.
    lmao! I hear ya. I think all of my Twitter apps have specific functions. When I make elaborate tweets (shrinking, url shortening, LBS etc.), I use UT. For me, SS and VU are what I use if I want to reach more media outlets such as FB, but I actually like VU more because of the TwitPic & LI integration (Flicker & 4Sq are bullsh!t). I have them all refresh at 30 minute intervals, so I keep T4BB so my DM's & Mentions get pushed to me immediately. I don't even really use T4BB that much, and normally answer from VU. I should also mention that I have a TON of twitter accounts to, and it helps to divide them between the different apps.
    09-04-10 01:25 PM
    I only have UT but I am downloading the Vodafone app right now. I am willing to try anything once.
    09-04-10 01:32 PM
    lmao! I hear ya. I think all of my Twitter apps have specific functions. When I make elaborate tweets (shrinking, url shortening, LBS etc.), I use UT. For me, SS and VU are what I use if I want to reach more media outlets such as FB, but I actually like VU more because of the TwitPic & LI integration (Flicker & 4Sq are bullsh!t). I have them all refresh at 30 minute intervals, so I keep T4BB so my DM's & Mentions get pushed to me immediately. I don't even really use T4BB that much, and normally answer from VU. I should also mention that I have a TON of twitter accounts to, and it helps to divide them between the different apps.
    Yep, that's exactly why I have all these Twitter apps. I have 3 accounts and use them all regularly. Question for you though. I can't seem to get VU to connect with my TwitPic account? It should be the same login info as my Twitter account right? It's not accepting it. Any ideas? Thanks again man. I am gonna spread the word on VU. That is one app that needs more attention.
    09-04-10 01:41 PM
    Question for you though. I can't seem to get VU to connect with my TwitPic account? It should be the same login info as my Twitter account right? It's not accepting it. Any ideas?
    Actually, no. You can create a TwitPic account through Twitter, as they "guide" you to do so for pic uploads. But your TwitPic email account through Twitter should look something like this...

RatFinkStooley.####@twitpic.com

# = your personal identification number.

You state that you already have an account so it should be good. If not, just go to twitpic.com, and create another one. No big deal.

EDIT: that #### will be your PIN too...
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 09-04-10 at 02:14 PM.
    09-04-10 02:06 PM
    Yep, that's exactly why I have all these Twitter apps. I have 3 accounts and use them all regularly. Question for you though. I can't seem to get VU to connect with my TwitPic account? It should be the same login info as my Twitter account right? It's not accepting it. Any ideas? Thanks again man. I am gonna spread the word on VU. That is one app that needs more attention.
    i'm having the same issue with my twitpic account
    09-04-10 03:27 PM
    Actually, no. You can create a TwitPic account through Twitter, as they "guide" you to do so for pic uploads. But your TwitPic email account through Twitter should look something like this...

You state that you already have an account so it should be good. If not, just go to twitpic.com, and create another one. No big deal.

thank you again Sir
    09-04-10 08:30 PM
    thank you again Sir
    No problem my friend... Enjoy!
    09-04-10 08:47 PM

what exactly do you enter in as the TwitPic credentials in VU? Mine is still not working. Even after getting a TwitPic account and ID #
    09-04-10 08:57 PM
    i used uber for a few days but now i just have t4bb...i like the simplicity. waiting to get an invite for socialscope to try that out
    09-04-10 11:05 PM
37 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD