How can I have my friends call directly to my VOICEMAIL instead calling my real phone number and then forwarding them.

I have this app called YOUMAIL which manages my voicemail. They gave me a number (900-000-000) I dont know if I can give this number to my friends so they can call directly to my voicemail instead...

PS: I have a BB CURVE 8530
    06-09-10 06:23 PM
    On whichever profile you're on, go on to phone.. Scroll down to the "Do Not Disturb:" It should say No. But if you change it to Yes.. Your phone will vibrate once, say you have a missed call and send them to your Vmail straight away
    06-09-10 06:34 PM
    lol thats good one. But I just want a way to get calls *without throwing my real phone online*
    06-09-10 06:38 PM
    lol thats good one. But I just want a way to get calls *without throwing my real phone online*
    I see, I'm not quite sure on what you mean.. :s

Sorry, I couldn't be of any help
    06-09-10 06:42 PM
    Seems like google something will give you a number for this. Not sure though, I read so much on here and get cornfused sometimes
    06-09-10 06:46 PM
    I understand. Look, when you download the YouMail app they also provide a number for you. The number is used for calling your YOUMAIL VOICEMAIL (NOT your real phone provider) So I'm not sure if this is a number every user uses or if this is personal number generated by YouMail which my friends can use as well to leave messages.
    06-09-10 07:00 PM
    Try a third party app. I use Buzz Off, but there are many others. Most of them cost some money. Buzz Off was 4 or 5 dollars, but worth every penny. I can send all of my calls to voicemail or just certain ones. Better yet, I can have the phone pick up and hang up quickly to totally cut them off.

I have YouMail as well. There is no number you can give your friends to just call the voicemail. The call has to come from your number for YouMail to know your voicemail account. Between Buzz Off and YouMail, I only get calls and voicemail from the people I want to talk to. I love technology
    06-10-10 09:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD