I dont knoe how to install windows live messenger in my BB...
    1:Can I add my friends hotmail messenger into my BB messenger and chat?
    2:Any special/cool and free application for BB to comment on?

Thx alot for helping!
    07-24-09 07:42 AM
    I can not remember how i was able to obtain the WLM application file, but I am sure you can find it around the internet somewhere. I know my carrier (Telus) charges you to download the WLM application from them. I can't comment on AT&T because I do not live in the states. Google is your best friend.
    Once you get the file, connect your Blackberry to your computer and run the Desktop Manager software. Run the application loader, and direct it to install the WLM file (if you are able to get it). Bing, Bam, Boom, WLM will be installed on your phone.

No you can not add MSN friends to blackberry messenger. BBM is a message service strictly for Blackberry-to-Blackberry users. If you know people on your MSN who also have a Blackberry, you can ask them for their PIN, and also have them available to chat with on your device.

As for apps, it all depends on the types of applications that you are looking for. There are many great apps available on Crackberry.com. Head over to the app section and take a look.

Hope this was helpful
    07-24-09 09:23 AM
    just go to h ttp://mobile.blackberry.com in your blackberry browser, and then go down to IM & social networking.
    07-24-09 10:08 AM
    thx very much!

How do I permanently prevent myself from surfing the net with GPRS...It sucks the money right out of me==
    07-24-09 09:43 PM
    thx very much!

How do I permanently prevent myself from surfing the net with GPRS...It sucks the money right out of me==
    go to manage connections > mobile network options > and turn off data services.

...or just buy a data plan
    07-27-09 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD