hey guys does weather bug have an option to see the weather right from the home screen without having to move the icon to show up in the 6 homescreen icons? is berryweather the only one that would allow me to do so?

i relle dont want to pay for berryweather am kinda broke
    07-02-10 01:45 PM
    berryweather has a free vers btw

& weatherbug CAN do this, but the theme you're using has to have the icon text/label set to "always shown" for that specific icon spot

remember making a tweaked default theme months & months ago for that specific reason actually
    (pic below back when i was looknig for the same thing for weatherbug)

of course now i use berryweather
    07-02-10 02:59 PM
    I recommend you get the free version of BerryWeather. I like it much better than WeatherBug.

How to get BerryWeather Free version from AppWorld:

Open BlackBerry AppWorld on your phone.
    Click on the Search icon at the bottom, type in "BeWeather", & do the search.
    Look for "BeWeather Free" to come up.
    Download it and love it.
    Then, when you get some extra cash, down load the full version of "BeWeather" for $9.99 & love it even more!

Here's a screen shot of my BlackBerry Tour with BeWeather (AKA "BerryWeather") on the homescreen.
    With the free version, you can get the icon that you see in the lower left corner (next to the other 5 icons).
    With the full version, you can also do a multitude of things like you see on the main part of the homescreen.

Last edited by IndePanda; 07-03-10 at 09:28 AM.
    07-03-10 09:16 AM
    did anyone figured it out ? i have been trying but i still could not. i dont like other apps weatherbug is my fav
    02-27-11 01:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD