I been looking over and over through this site so I could get this game. So I ask if one of you guys could be nice enough to give me the zip. file so I could finally play this game. thank you
    12-29-09 06:42 AM
    [QUOTE=Sherstorm;4383706]what i did... was pop up the keyboard..!!! then you can assign the buttons... but to see what's going on... you have to hide it... (and offcourse pop it up again to control the game) this is kind of irritating so i didn't play the game anymore... but what should the frameskip be?

start the internet explorer, typ in google, search for Mobile 9, get to the webpage of mobile 9, click on your bb and wich model it is, then search for pokemon... you'll find it there...

download it to your SD card of the bb, go to explore... open the file and let it instal, then you'll have pokemon on your blackberry
    01-02-10 09:01 PM
    i have the storm 2, when playing, just pop up the screen, and then choose full screen, and this way you'll have both the screen and the keyboard, although the screen will be a smaller, but u can see whats going on. I use meboy as the emulator, and i am playing pokemone red
    04-06-10 05:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD