I've looked through the forums and haven't found the answer to my question. I recently just downloaded Quicklaunch and would love to use the mutli click option on my convience keys. I set both convience keys to multi click and in Blackberry options I set both keys to launch Quick launch. When I try to use the whole "multi click" it just takes me to quick launch. Even when I double click and so on. Any help?
    06-06-10 12:21 PM
    First. Make sure you have the latest version. I haven't checked recently myself, but I am curently running 2.21.2 on my Bold.

Then. On your device go to Options->Screen/Keyboard and set your convenience keys to QuickLaunch.

Next. Open QL, hit the menu key, scroll down to & select QL options. From there you will see the settings for the convenience keys (Just under the weather options). Make sure you have enabled the "multi-click" option for both convenience keys if you choose. Then, for each click of the convenience key, you need to select a function from the drop down menus for each convenience key. Hit the menu key and select save. You should be good to go.

After your changes, open QL again, hit the menu key, scroll down to & select QL options again. Then scroll to "backup/restore" at the bottom, and backup your settings to the sd card. That way your settings & activation code will always be there if you ever upgrade or wipe your device, and you won't ever have to do this again.

Hope this helps.
    Last edited by MADBRADNYC; 06-06-10 at 12:52 PM.
    06-06-10 12:49 PM
    I had done all this and then for some reason it still wasnt working. It seemed though after a quick battery pull the menus were showing up and what not and it started working. I bought it last night so I knew I had the latest version. Thanks for your help. I went ahead and backed up everything too.
    06-06-10 01:36 PM
    I should have known.
    A battery pull is the first step to nurse a BB back to health.

Glad you got it working!
    ATB.
    06-06-10 01:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD