I just got my phone replaced, which also had the "white screen of death". I went today to a verizon store and they switched it out for me. I am now running on the 4.7 OS since my last phone fried on the 5.0 OS. How do i get back my apps that I bought off crackberry? I purchased BerryBuzz and was wondering if anyone knew how to get it back since my pin has probably changed also
    04-20-10 09:48 PM
    Any apps bought from either CrackBerry Apps or from BlackBerry App World should be retrievable. Sign in to your account. Enter your new information. Download and reinstall. The process should be pretty straightforward and easy.

If you have apps from outside vendors contact the vendor for information. In just about every case your apps will be returned without a problem
    04-21-10 07:49 AM
    I just got my phone replaced, which also had the "white screen of death". I went today to a verizon store and they switched it out for me. I am now running on the 4.7 OS since my last phone fried on the 5.0 OS. How do i get back my apps that I bought off crackberry? I purchased BerryBuzz and was wondering if anyone knew how to get it back since my pin has probably changed also
    on the top of this forum its called "app store" click on it, and scroll down to "log into my account" there is an option there to change your device. type i nyour new Pin number from your new phone, and right away you will see new activation codes for your apps and an option to re-download your apps to your new phone. goodluck
    04-21-10 07:53 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD