Can someone please tell me how I can download a .exe or .zip file from the application store on crackberry? There are instructions telling me how to install them (which I don't need). My problem is I cannot locate any links from which to download these file types. I can install OTA just fine, but would like to have some of these app files stored on my desktop. My download choices are to send an instant message or to send an email. The email includes the OTA version.

I feel stupid for even asking this, but I honestly can find installation instructions but no actual files to install.
    08-06-09 10:02 AM
    if a zip ... download it from the website to your PC.
    Unzip the file.
    Using DM, you can then load it onto your phone (you do that by locating the jad file on your PC).

(i am not sure about the exe file ... download the file to your PC, open, then see what happens)
    08-06-09 10:16 AM
    Can someone please tell me how I can download a .exe or .zip file from the application store on crackberry? There are instructions telling me how to install them (which I don't need). My problem is I cannot locate any links from which to download these file types. I can install OTA just fine, but would like to have some of these app files stored on my desktop. My download choices are to send an instant message or to send an email. The email includes the OTA version.

I feel stupid for even asking this, but I honestly can find installation instructions but no actual files to install.
    I was wondering the exact same thing...
    08-07-09 12:28 AM
    if a zip ... download it from the website to your PC.
    Unzip the file.
    Using DM, you can then load it onto your phone (you do that by locating the jad file on your PC).

(i am not sure about the exe file ... download the file to your PC, open, then see what happens)
    I appreciate your reply, but it doesn't address my question. I know how to download and install exe files and zip files. My question is, does anyone know where I can find any zip or exe files for BB apps?

I can't get a reply from anyone at Crackberry when I ask their so-called customer service.
    08-08-09 06:31 PM
    08-15-09 02:34 PM
    Go to m.crackberry.com and download the CB Mobile App Store.
    08-15-09 03:41 PM
    Go to m.crackberry.com and download the CB Mobile App Store.

Jesus people. He wants to downlaod them to his COMPUTER. EXE files will only exist for files that have a desktop counterpart, such as tetherberry(i think). Zip files are only provided by certain developers, as far as i can tell. Using the link above will work.
    08-15-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD