Just wondering if when you guys bring up Blackberry APP world, does it only show half screen and the other half keyboard? I'm new with the storm and just installed .151, and just wondering if its normal or because of the .151 OS or because something went wrong during the instal. I also did check to see if I could turn the keyboard off, but could not

By the way, everything else works great!

here's a pic of what i mean:

07-29-09 06:54 PM
    You have compatibility mode enabled. go to settings, advanced options, application. select the appworld and turn off compatibility mode. should get full screen.
    07-29-09 06:56 PM
    nice storm
    07-29-09 07:01 PM
    You have compatibility mode enabled. go to settings, advanced options, application. select the appworld and turn off compatibility mode. should get full screen.
    well thanx, because you did help me with the app speedtest, it also showed half screen, but did what you said for the speedtest app, and worked great. Now as for the blackberry app world, there was no option to turn off compatibility mode, so I deleted and im goin try and downlaod it again, thanx for the help though
    07-29-09 07:36 PM
    fixed, thanx for the help, just had to re downlaod the app
    07-29-09 09:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD