I am flying in a couple weeks and wanted to see if I could add my flight to Viigo to track. I can find the flight in a search but I don't know how to make it part of an itinerary. I did a search and found nothing and the menu doesn't seem to have a way to do it from the search either. How do I do this?
    Last edited by zazzified; 01-28-09 at 04:25 PM.
    01-28-09 04:23 PM
    I used it recently over the Holidays and it worked great. I'm about to fly again. I should have my itinerary shortly. Once I receive it, I'll update Viigo and let you know.
    01-28-09 04:24 PM
    I used it last week and it updated the flight's land time before the airport's monitors did.
    01-28-09 04:38 PM
    I used it last week and it updated the flight's land time before the airport's monitors did.
    How did you add the flights to your itinerary/save them?
    01-28-09 04:42 PM
    I just searched for my flight by flight number and then there was an option to save the flight to my itinerary.
    01-28-09 05:01 PM
    Ok, so you just waited until you were within four days or so of leaving? Looks like I can only find flights through the 31st right now. Not that I need updates already, it just seems odd.
    01-28-09 05:04 PM
    I only bought the phone 5 days before my flight, so I can't say.
    01-28-09 05:08 PM
    I am flying in a couple weeks and wanted to see if I could add my flight to Viigo to track. I can find the flight in a search but I don't know how to make it part of an itinerary. I did a search and found nothing and the menu doesn't seem to have a way to do it from the search either. How do I do this?
    When you first do the search for you flight, and the lists of flights come up you will have the opportunity to highlight the flight that is yours in yellow, if you click on your BB button at this point it gives you the option to view flight details, and directly under that option is the choice to add to itinerary (click on this). It seems to work rather far in advance, as I just added some flights that I'll be on in April. Very cool feature by the way.
    01-28-09 06:04 PM
    Ah, thanks cppike! I was clicking the result and THEN trying to add and it wasn't giving me the option. And you're right, it is a cool feature.
    01-28-09 06:13 PM
    Thats what I did the first time too.....just takes a little while to figure out the quirks....like I said though, a pretty cool feature.
    01-28-09 06:20 PM
    When you first do the search for you flight, and the lists of flights come up you will have the opportunity to highlight the flight that is yours in yellow, if you click on your BB button at this point it gives you the option to view flight details, and directly under that option is the choice to add to itinerary (click on this). It seems to work rather far in advance, as I just added some flights that I'll be on in April. Very cool feature by the way.
    I cannot figure out how to enter a date for a flight number search. I only seem to get the pull-down menu with three days ahead of the current date. How were you able to add flights that far in advance to your itinerary?

EDIT: I think I answered my question. If you search for a flight by city and carrier, you can enter any date you want. Those results can be added to an itinerary.
    Last edited by flyingj; 02-08-09 at 01:10 PM.
    02-08-09 01:02 PM
    I cannot figure out how to enter a date for a flight number search. I only seem to get the pull-down menu with three days ahead of the current date. How were you able to add flights that far in advance to your itinerary?

EDIT: I think I answered my question. If you search for a flight by city and carrier, you can enter any date you want. Those results can be added to an itinerary.
    Yep, you got it. That was my problem too.
    02-08-09 02:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD