I'd like to get rid of the following to free up some space:

Monopoly Here and Now
    Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
    Vlingo
    Where
    T-Mobile TV
    Bejeweled

When I plug into Desktop manager and App loader the only apps that show up are the ones I want such as Google Maps, Berry Buzz, ect...

I remember there is a way to get Desktop manager to show every app installed the phone.
    Last edited by MattMJB0188; 02-07-11 at 02:21 PM. Reason: Typo
    02-07-11 02:03 PM
    Those are not actual apps. They are carrier-pushed launchers for apps that you can purchase from your carrier. If you do not click on them, nothing will actually install, so they do not take up space. Since they are pushed from your carrier via service books, you cannot get rid of them. If you delete the service books, they come back the next time you reboot your device.

The best way to deal with them is to create a folder called "junk", "trash", or whatever you want to call it. Then put all of those launchers into that folder, and hide the folder. Out of sight, out of mind.
    MattMJB0188#CB likes this.
    02-07-11 02:08 PM
    Those are not actual apps. They are carrier-pushed launchers for apps that you can purchase from your carrier. If you do not click on them, nothing will actually install, so they do not take up space. Since they are pushed from your carrier via service books, you cannot get rid of them. If you delete the service books, they come back the next time you reboot your device.

The best way to deal with them is to create a folder called "junk", "trash", or whatever you want to call it. Then put all of those launchers into that folder, and hide the folder. Out of sight, out of mind.
    Thanks. I kind of figured they were carrier related apps. I just hid them so I don't have to see them.
    02-07-11 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD