Twig Error: Failed to write cache file "sites/crackberry.com/files/twig_cache/b0/b02a5f4ee8d7487b8bc25d87a91e095183fe21b01b3f0a3d936c3bb626f4b2ec.php". (Line 80 in /web/drupal7-20201020154923/vendor/twig/twig/src/Cache/FilesystemCache.php)
    A few days ago, I downloaded a trial version of BerryBuzz with the hope that it would solve my problem of not knowing if there was a voicemail or missed call.
    So far, no luck.

I realize that I can set my Tour to give a signal if there's a missed call, but the audio signal doesn't repeat itself after one time. I'd like to set my Tour up so that I receive an audio signal of voicemail (or at the very least, a missed call) until I login to voicemail or view a log of my missed calls.

Can anybody suggest a solution here?

Thanks.
    10-03-09 08:06 PM
    I am not sure how to get berrybuzz to handle voice mail reminder but i can help out with a missed call. It is still an awesome app with helping with quick notification of any type of message or call. If you kept berrybuzz below might help you out with getting a missed call reminder

By going to the berrybuzz menu (settings->berrybuzz) you can scroll down to the missed call notice and select color and "Every _ Minutes" the reminder light will go off.

After that is set, back out of the berrybuzz menu and go into your Ringtones/Alerts Menu. Scroll down to "Other". Within that list there is "berrybuzz missed call reminder" select that and configure your settings

Hope That Helped
    Last edited by DawgTour; 10-03-09 at 09:50 PM.
    10-03-09 09:48 PM
    There is no alert in BerryBuzz for a new voicemail. However, you should get a text message every time you receive a new voicemail, so just use that as your indicator.
    10-03-09 10:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD