Hey all,

I was just wondering how everyone organized their apps. Do you just leave the apps on the homescreen or make a new folder and put all of the downloaded applications in that folder?

Thanks!
    07-16-09 09:54 PM
    I put all the things I use on the menu screen and hide the rest. If I need them I just "show" them

On my short list I have my the important things I use constantly or want fast access to when needed...alarm clock, messaging, BBM, calender, media, calc and profile controls
    07-16-09 09:58 PM
    Put mine in folders

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-16-09 10:11 PM
    i use an L theme, so everything i use the most is right up front, the i group things together news apps together and so on. then i have a folder for emails extras and games.
    07-16-09 10:13 PM
    Folders. One for emails, system apps, most used, and misc.
    07-16-09 10:14 PM
    I use a very minimalist Today theme, so I tend to organize everything into folders. That way when I hit the app button I don't have to scroll forever to get to what I need.

07-16-09 10:16 PM
    Folders here!
    07-16-09 10:16 PM
    I need to try folders. I use either a bottom dock or L theme and put my most used apps up top.

07-16-09 10:20 PM
    Right now I am using a theme that i really like- pink with green and white and dark pink circles- but i don't like the icons used. So I put almost all of the those icons into folders
    07-16-09 10:49 PM
    i use the theme where all the icons stay up and i have the apps i use the most in those 4 rows of icons. I use keyboard shortcuts for alarm, email, txt, sound profile, and camera so i have those icons all hidden off in the bottom somewhere. I just tweak the order by what i have been using the most lately.
    07-16-09 10:57 PM
    I group the items that usually go together. So I have all my favorite apps in the first 2 rows (because my theme supports 10 icons). Then I group them accordingly, like media, camera, video cam, sprint tv all go in one row. Then I'll have both my e-mails, calender, alarm, memo and task in the next. I put all my options, bluetooth and settings apps in a folder, and I have a folder for "fun and games".
    07-16-09 11:31 PM
    folders and quicklaunch
    07-17-09 07:58 AM
    I use the Documents to Go folder as my work "briefcase" I have all my email, documents, and work related apps inside, while the rest are on the bb screen.

I say bb screen as I have the messages, SMS/MMS, browser and push news icons along the side of the home screen (zen theme).

The apps that I can't hide, I put in a folder and hide said folder.
    Last edited by bbstorm79; 07-17-09 at 09:43 AM. Reason: Additional Info
    07-17-09 09:33 AM
    i keep my sms, emails and calendar on my zen screen then align all the other icons i use in order to most to least in the app screen. I have all the at&t icons for all their garbage in a folder so I don't see them.
    07-17-09 09:40 AM
    I hide most of my icons & use QuickLaunch. I use a great brushed metal theme so I like to keep my screen as sleek & clean as possible.

07-17-09 01:04 PM
    I have a folder for my some of my apps that I don't use very often. All other apps are in a certain order like my games are grouped together and the ones i use the most are on my side dock.
    07-17-09 01:14 PM
    I have on the main screen across the bottom the must used items. When showing all icons i hide the ones I don't use. I group them rest of the icons together, like MSN, Y!, and AIM, Google Chat are together, Opera and the BB browser and so on. I do have one folder and its for Google since there is so many apps, Voice, Maps, Mail, ect.
    07-17-09 02:22 PM
    I use the keyboard shortcuts for things like browser, search, memopad, bbm, etc., then I use a combo of folders and hiding apps that I don't use. Productivity/Business apps in one folder, games and things for fun, in the other. Everything else, is hidden. Since the day I figured it out, my blackberry has never looked so clean and moved so fast!
    07-17-09 03:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD