I can't figure out how to best use my bb for books. Can anyone help
    11-14-09 08:23 PM
    I use Ereader to read Ebooks on my Storm. There is also a Barnes and Noble Ereader application for Blackberry. Mobipocket is another alternative, with Mobipocket I am able to download ebooks from the Local library for free.
    11-14-09 08:33 PM
    I use Ereader to read Ebooks on my Storm. There is also a Barnes and Noble Ereader application for Blackberry. Mobipocket is another alternative, with Mobipocket I am able to download ebooks from the Local library for free.
    I downloaded MobiReader and a couple of e-books. I can find all on my 9700, but can't open the book I downloaded. I downloaded "The Art of War" from FreeBooks in BB App World. When I try to open the "Art of War" it says the file is "unsupported". Any ideas?

Thanks

Eli

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-27-10 05:38 PM
    I also have a Kindle so I put Kindle for BlackBerry on my phone.

I then discovered calibre - Download calibre a free program that seems to convert just about any document pdf included to most e-book reader.
    06-27-10 05:43 PM
    I use the Kindle app since I also have a kindle
    06-27-10 05:49 PM
    We bug up an old thread eh? Lets get this bad boy moved over to 3rd Party Apps
    06-27-10 06:24 PM
    I downloaded MobiReader and a couple of e-books. I can find all on my 9700, but can't open the book I downloaded. I downloaded "The Art of War" from FreeBooks in BB App World. When I try to open the "Art of War" it says the file is "unsupported". Any ideas?

Thanks

Eli

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Did you download the book in Mobipocket format?
    06-27-10 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD