I have a 8530 and am currently using beaweather free 2.2.01. I would like to upgrade to the pay for version as I really like the app. Do I need to unistall the free version before upgrading? Would love any help on this!
    03-31-10 08:44 AM
    I believe the instructions will come with your download, but the best option most always is to delete the first app and then load the new one. Both ways may work but error on the side of caution is always a good thing.
    03-31-10 10:42 AM
    While in BeWeather, hit the menu button and you should have an option to get full version. Follow the instructions, and your all set.
    03-31-10 11:09 AM
    Just go to Mobihand and buy it. They will give you an activation code. If you are running OS 5.0 download the OS 4.7+ version directly from Bellshare as Mobihand will download the OS 4.5 version to you. The activation code based on your PIN will still work properly. That is what I did.
    03-31-10 11:42 AM
    Thanks for the help! I don't know which advice I will use yet, but you have helped with my question and choice of my options!
    03-31-10 12:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD