I am over with the trial period and want to uninstall it.

It's not under Applications in the Advanced Options.
    10-10-07 02:11 AM
    Found It, it's under SmartView

I wish they would put it somewhere easier to find.
    10-10-07 02:38 AM
    Hi kermalou,

Thanks for trying out our software Just for future also, all third-party applications can be uninstalled from in there or by using the Desktop Manager software.

Cheers,
    eZainny.
    10-10-07 04:30 AM
    I understand that, but if you guys had a better description of the name and not something that is not mentioned anywhere it would be a little less confusing.
    10-10-07 01:32 PM
    I do agree with kermalou ... if you could keep the same name for your application across the board it would definately help your users out
    10-10-07 02:02 PM
    I understand that, but if you guys had a better description of the name and not something that is not mentioned anywhere it would be a little less confusing.
    Yeah but, the software name is smartview and the program is BBsmart. Come on its not that far off. And out of all of the apps that you have on your Blackberry that had to be a dead give away.
    10-10-07 03:02 PM
    Where do you go to change settings in the BBsmart app on your BB? also how long does the trial period last?
    10-12-07 08:22 AM
    Go into an email account of yours or your messages folder and press menu. You will see the BBsmart options button on the top. I think the trial period only last for 4 days.
    10-12-07 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD