I deleted MLB At Bat because I thought it was causing my phone to reset. Turned out it wasns't the problem.

Now I can't figure out how to reinstall it??? All I have is an order number through BB App World. I was emailed a link to install it originally....I don't have that link anymore. I can't figure out how to contact App World. Customer service seems to be the mlb.com site, can't get anywhere with them either.
    04-24-10 08:09 PM
    I deleted MLB At Bat because I thought it was causing my phone to reset. Turned out it wasns't the problem.

Now I can't figure out how to reinstall it??? All I have is an order number through BB App World. I was emailed a link to install it originally....I don't have that link anymore. I can't figure out how to contact App World. Customer service seems to be the mlb.com site, can't get anywhere with them either.
    go back to APP WORLD>MY WORLD> menu>Log In ... you should see it there
    Last edited by j.p.hatfield; 04-25-10 at 07:43 AM.
    04-25-10 07:40 AM
    It's not there...I didn't buy it directly through App World, I paid for it on the MLB site and was sent the download link.
    04-25-10 01:22 PM
    It won't even let me purchase MLB at Bat 2010 on my Blackberry. I have the 5.0 software. Anyone else having issues?
    04-25-10 03:48 PM
    i had www.appworld.blackberry.com send me the link an it says its not avail for sprint 9630 tour?? but the site says it works on all devices,,wtf??
    04-26-10 09:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD