I have several apps on my berry that I do not want or use ( facebook...yahoo messenger...aol instant messenger ...etc etc... I have the icons hidden and have tried going into applications to remove them but they do not show there. I hooked up to Desktop manager last night and didn't see them there either. So can anyone point me in the right direction?
    09-14-09 10:51 AM
    They are being pushed by your carrier, so unfortunately you cannot remove them. You can delete the service book entires for them, but they will reappear next time your service books are pushed down. The good thing is that they are just icons so they dont take much memory at all.
    09-14-09 10:57 AM
    They are being pushed by your carrier, so unfortunately you cannot remove them. You can delete the service book entires for them, but they will reappear next time your service books are pushed down. The good thing is that they are just icons so they dont take much memory at all.
    thanks.. that was my issue, I wanted to see how much memory I can clear up.
    09-14-09 11:01 AM
    I was about to say that you could connect to DM and remove, but then I noticed you had Sprint. That are more annoying than anything I suppose.
    09-14-09 11:02 AM
    If their presence annoys you, you can hide them or create a new "junk" folder and move all the unwanted stuff to that folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by jbeachy; 09-14-09 at 11:10 AM.
    09-14-09 11:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD