Just got my Curve and I'm a newbie to BB. I have things like AIM and MySpace which I won't ever use. The app icon is on my main screen, but the program is not listed under Applications. How do I remove them? Thanks
    08-16-09 11:56 AM
    Just got my Curve and I'm a newbie to BB. I have things like AIM and MySpace which I won't ever use. The app icon is on my main screen, but the program is not listed under Applications. How do I remove them? Thanks
    You can just hide them, menu key and hide. And then they wont show up.
    08-16-09 12:13 PM
    I know that much, but I was trying to find out how to completely remove them since I imagine they just take up memory and I don't need them.
    08-16-09 12:29 PM
    They are just icons..not taking up any space really. I hide all of mine to clean up my Home screen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-09 12:42 PM
    They are just shortcuts placed there by your provider for an easy way to install the apps. Can't delete them for good.

08-16-09 12:45 PM
    you can also do it from desktop manager, if the icons themselves bother you.
    08-16-09 12:46 PM
    You can also just delete the associated service book. But they soon come back. They are pushed from your cell company.

08-16-09 01:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD