My tour did some kind of update this weekend and it seems like it reset everything to default. i had berrybuzz on there and now when I go to options to enable it it is prompting me to purchase it again. Is there a way I can fix this without buying it again? Thanks.
    12-01-09 08:02 AM
    you probably have to just re-enter your confirmation number that shows you purchased it, do you still have the email for it?
    12-01-09 08:06 AM
    I don't think so....
    12-01-09 08:07 AM
    This information can also be found in the crackberry app store if that's where you purchases it from.
    12-01-09 08:07 AM
    I looked there and could not find it. Posting a thread was my last resort.
    12-01-09 08:09 AM
    You can probably contact them and explain what happened. Same thing happened to me but I was lucky enough to find the code saved in the online store.
    12-01-09 09:03 AM
    Where did you purchase it from? I purchased mine through Mobihand. I can log in and find the activation number on their site. You may need to do the same.
    12-01-09 10:38 AM
    you probably have to just re-enter your confirmation number that shows you purchased it, do you still have the email for it?
    This is correct. You need to find your confirmation code and re-enter it. Check BlackBerry App World, CrackBerry App Store or whereever you bought it from .

You can alse email the provider of the app for it.
    12-01-09 10:40 AM
    Like christy520 said, log into ur account and the info should be there. If for some reason the code won't work then email mobihand, and they will gladly help you.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 12:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD