I just purchased the Hero theme. I wanted this theme so I could see the weather on the home page, however, I can not figure out how to get it on there. I have the weather bug app. And now the hero theme. Does anyone know how to make this work so I can see the weather below the clock? Thanks
    05-02-10 12:26 AM
    What app is showing up where you want the weather (count the positions). "Move" the weatherbug app to that position.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 12:28 AM
    It's in the middle of the homepage under the clock. Messages is directly under the large clock. How do I move the app, it's in the downloaded folders. Can you move these?
    05-02-10 12:31 AM
    That worked! Thank you...also one other thing. Do you know what the messages icon is for. There is an icon for the sms/mms and the emails, but I am unsure what this icon that reads messages is for.
    05-02-10 12:35 AM
    You are welcome. You can display the individual email boxes for multiple accounts or hide them and just use the messages folder that will show them all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-02-10 01:07 AM
    That worked! Thank you...also one other thing. Do you know what the messages icon is for. There is an icon for the sms/mms and the emails, but I am unsure what this icon that reads messages is for.
    emails, pin messages, and ims if u separate sms/mms.

personally, i combine everything and keep each individual email folder in the menu if needed.
    05-02-10 01:11 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD