I've tried the alt rst in my app world. It works but then the un installed apps reappear, is there anyway to completely remove and free up a little more memory.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-10 08:09 AM
    use desktop manager
    08-24-10 08:43 AM
    You can open the file cabinet. It's under File folders/Media card/Blackberry/App world/Downloads/your pin#. You should see everything you have ever dowloaded from app world, deleted or not. Just highlight the folder, press menu and select delete.

08-24-10 12:37 PM
    You can open the file cabinet. It's under File folders/Media card/Blackberry/App world/Downloads/your pin#. You should see everything you have ever dowloaded from app world, deleted or not. Just highlight the folder, press menu and select delete.

I actually deleted from the file folder earlier but still no joy. I've also done it from the desktop manager and it still didn't delete I'm stumped lol. Any more suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks though.

08-25-10 05:08 AM
    Sounds like you've got a major problem on your hands. Tried a battery pull yet?

08-25-10 07:06 AM
    I've tried the alt rst in my app world. It works but then the un installed apps reappear, is there anyway to completely remove and free up a little more memory.

Any apps listed as "uninstalled" are NOT on your device anymore.

08-25-10 07:07 AM
    If you really want to gain some significant memory back you should read this.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...-memory-34633/
    It's a good idea though not to delete any themes that came with your bb. Read the tutorial through before starting. Happy hunting!

08-25-10 08:26 AM
    Have you tried going into My World and highlighting the app and pressing the letters "R" "S" "T" while holding the ALT button yet?

08-25-10 10:17 AM
    Depends what apps they are. Could be pushed to your device by your carrier. Just hide em.

08-25-10 10:19 AM
    Thanks everybody for your responses and suggestions. I've tried the alt r s t and the battery pull and even deleting the my pin in downloads but they are still in my app world, nowhere else on the hand set though. Guess I'm just gonna have to live with it.

08-26-10 03:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD