How can I install applications if there's no internet connection on the storm?

My friend got his storm and I want to download MSN Messenger, Facebook, and some other applications on my computer then install them on the Storm but I can't find the computer-version of the application...

Any help?

Thanks
    05-07-09 02:52 AM
    If you have no internet connection you couldn't use those apps anyway. All of them are carrier specific and most likely can't be installed if they aren't included in the desktop AppLoader. Try the Switch Device Wizard in the Desktop Manager.
    05-07-09 02:55 AM
    The phone is Verizon and it's currently in Canada, that's why I don't want to incur international roaming data fees... That's why I want to install everything now so that when it goes back to the US the apps are ready for use.
    05-07-09 03:07 AM
    There must be desktop versions of the apps floating around somewhere, as for where I am no real help, sorry.
    05-07-09 03:44 AM
    You could find someone to back up the apps and then shoot you an email with the backup file, that's most likely your best option.
    05-07-09 03:46 AM
    You could find someone to back up the apps and then shoot you an email with the backup file, that's most likely your best option.
    now thats a great Idea, sadly i don't have to time to do it myself

Sorry!
    05-07-09 03:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD