*I assume this is the correct section for this thread, if not, my apologies, please move to the correct section.*

Verizon BlackBerry users (or anyone else who may be able to help, for that matter).

One of my favorite things about the LG Voyager was the application "V Cast Song ID". Now that I have my Curve, I thought I lost it. After doing some research yesterday afternoon, I've learned that the program is available for the Curve (8330 to get specific).

Question is, how do I get it? I really appreciate any help.
    06-16-09 12:10 PM
    *I assume this is the correct section for this thread, if not, my apologies, please move to the correct section.*

Verizon BlackBerry users (or anyone else who may be able to help, for that matter).

One of my favorite things about the LG Voyager was the application "V Cast Song ID". Now that I have my Curve, I thought I lost it. After doing some research yesterday afternoon, I've learned that the program is available for the Curve (8330 to get specific).

Question is, how do I get it? I really appreciate any help.
    Go to the mobile Verizon website. Then select Get Apps and it should be listed in that section.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-16-09 02:15 PM
    Go to the mobile Verizon website. Then select Get Apps and it should be listed in that section.

I click Browser>Get Apps> , and this list of Applications come up:

1.VZW Tones
    2. Get Apps for Fun & Work
    3. Mobile Banking
    4. Mobile IM
    5. VZ Navigator
    6. EA Games
    7. Field Force Manager
    8. VZAppzone
    9. Animated Messaging
    10. Online Album

What am I doing wrong?
    06-17-09 09:31 AM
    Sorry but vcast song ID is not availible on the curve :-(

06-17-09 01:54 PM
    can i get a song id on my blackberry 8330?
    04-29-10 11:37 PM
    Why not use Shazam?
    04-30-10 11:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD