For some reason I tried getting the Berry Weather icon in the upper right or upper left like the picture up above, but can not for the life of me get it to show up there while using my pic as a wallpaper.

I tried the setting to use BW wallpaper, and the icon does show up there, but it is a black screen. When I try to switch wallpapers to my pic the icon disappears??

Any advice.
    12-30-09 08:50 PM
    It's all in which theme you have. This particular theme prob has a berryweather app area

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-30-09 08:54 PM
    It's all in which theme you have. This particular theme prob has a berryweather app area

Makes sense as I am using Sprints theme as of now. Guess I will check out some themes that use this app.

Any decent ones out there?
    12-30-09 08:57 PM
    Tons of decent and free themes, just check out the theme forum.

12-30-09 09:26 PM
    @KostnKost You must choose your wallpaper from within the "Homescreen Wallpaper" option of BerryWeather. At the very bottom there is a button that says "Background Image." Click on that and navigate through the folders until you find where you keep you wallpaper. Choose the one you want and it will display correctly on the home screen. Now you don't need to worry about finding a theme with a weather slot.
    12-30-09 09:34 PM
    This is a very awesome looking theme. I would love to get this one too. Lol

12-30-09 09:47 PM
    Now you don't need to worry about finding a theme with a weather slot.
    read his post, he wants his weather icon in the upper right or left of his home screen. Berryweather wall paper puts the icon center right. Thus he still needs to find a theme that places his icon where he wants it.

When I try to switch wallpapers to my pic the icon disappears??
    Sorry I gave the wrong info on changing the wallpaper for berryweather. Go to berryweather open the application. Hit the menu button and click on settings, click on homescreen wallpaper. At the top check the first box that reads "enable berryweather homescreen wallpaper. Then go to the bottom and select background image. This is where you can select any picture on your phone you want to use. Sorry for the confusion.
    Last edited by stoneworrior; 12-30-09 at 10:11 PM. Reason: Wrong info
    12-30-09 09:48 PM
    BerryWeather let's you put the icon anywhere you want on the homescreen.

12-30-09 09:52 PM
    You can choose if you want the icon on the left, right, or center in Berryweather. It does not put the icon "center right"

12-30-09 09:55 PM
    Oops, didn't read what Blitzed wrote.

12-30-09 09:56 PM
    Must be perspective because this sure looks center right to me.

12-30-09 10:04 PM
    Check your settings.
    You can move it right, left, center, up, down whatever you want.

12-30-09 10:06 PM
    I stand corrected. Yes you can move the icon around on the homescreen by using Top Margin, Left Margin, Right Margin just above the background image selection. You guys are not very specific in your explanations but you are correct. Sorry and thanks for teaching me to look a little deeper before I open my mouth or keyboard in this situation.
    12-30-09 10:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD