Is there any way to get my local radio station NFL Broadcast on my blackberry??
    07-26-09 06:49 PM
    I read something about moodio. What is this, and where do i get it???
    07-26-09 07:54 PM
    The NFL like MLB have exclusive contracts that make it imposssible for radio stations to stream the games over the Internet for free. You can get MLB over the internet for a fee using their BB app. I hope the NFL will do this soon too, but considering how much the NFL got from the networks and DirecTV, I highly doubt they will provide an app anytime soon, for fear of getting those huge revenue sources angry.
    07-26-09 07:59 PM
    Moodio is a website that essentially rebroadcasts terrestrial radio stations (with the exception of Clear Channel stations).

Go to moodio.fm and sign up for an account, then find a radio partner that has the games (a radio station that in the team's radio network that carries the games live). Add that station to your account in moodio, then listen to it from the phone. It works well!
    07-26-09 09:27 PM
    Just use iheartradio...I do it for baseball and hockey games all the time, can't wait to do so for football.

Also, ScoreMobile and Viigo are decent for simply getting the score (no live broadcast though).
    07-26-09 10:16 PM
    I get mind via I heartradio. Local station broadcast steered games

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-09 01:45 AM
    I downloaded "Iheartradio", but i couldn't find the stations that broadcasts the games live. Only saw most popular music stations.
    07-27-09 08:35 AM
    I find it hard to believe any MLB games are streamed over internet radio. I know the flagship station of the Cardinals doesn't stream their games.
    Does I Heart carry the internet stream?
    07-27-09 09:06 AM
    Does Moodio work on the Storm? I signed up and have tried two stations, and neither load.
    07-27-09 09:51 AM
    I can get pirate penguin and steeler games via iheartradio just search the city you want and it work dve actually says home of the steelers and the same for the pens on wxdx

07-27-09 11:47 AM
    I couldn't find anything for the Jets and Giants. I searched NY, but all i got was sports talk radio.
    07-27-09 01:18 PM
    I can get pirate penguin and steeler games via iheartradio just search the city you want and it work dve actually says home of the steelers and the same for the pens on wxdx

I'm shocked those games are streamed online. All the sports have strict rules against that. Good for you. I know Cardinals and Rams games are not streamed.
    07-27-09 11:00 PM
    buy superfan with directv and u can stream whole game to your phone
    07-28-09 01:07 AM
    I'm obviously from the burgh as well, and have also listened to the Penguins and Pirates. Why is it so hard to believe these games are broadcast?

All the sports have strict rules against that.
    This is simply false. It is just the radio stations' broadcast (which they pay for), and they already stream online via their websites...this is just through the app, i.e. nothing new.
    07-28-09 01:16 AM
    A few stations have grandfather clauses that allow them to stream over the net until the current MLB contract expires in a few years. After that, no more. However, the majority by contract can not stream live broadcasts over the net. The same holds true with all the other sports. So for 90% of us, we can't listen to the games over the net of our favorite teams without paying for it
    07-28-09 02:29 AM
    i know iheartradio works out here for charger games since its on a clear channel station
    07-28-09 02:43 AM
    Is there any way, or any accessory that will turn your bb into a plain old radio?

07-28-09 09:16 AM
    Is there any way, or any accessory that will turn your bb into a plain old radio?

Not that we know of. Best bet is moodio.fm
    07-28-09 09:19 AM
    buy superfan with directv and u can stream whole game to your phone
    Longtime DTV subscriber, and I have the MLB package. But what is superfan?
    07-28-09 09:24 AM
    poor verizon customers. I got the NFL app for free through sprint. wonder if you guys could get it. streams EVERY game, both sides, live updates etc. great stuff.
    07-28-09 09:43 AM
    Poor Verizon customers??? Sprint better give you something to go with that "Welfare Service."
    07-28-09 10:05 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD