i downloaded it from the app center but i dont know how to actually access it?

sorry newb
    07-12-09 03:05 PM
    open your downloads folder.
    07-12-09 03:08 PM
    wow strong fail on my part
    07-12-09 03:10 PM
    wow strong fail on my part
    lol.. just keep reading as many threads as you can on crackberry and you'll become an expert in no time...I find people to be very helpful on this site and have been able to get some issues i had worked out...
    07-12-09 03:16 PM
    lol.. just keep reading as many threads as you can on crackberry and you'll become an expert in no time...I find people to be very helpful on this site and have been able to get some issues i had worked out...
    ya ive learned a lot but still have a ways to go.

does anyone know if the apps on this site are working for the tour yet?
    07-12-09 03:20 PM
    I've been trying to download App World thru my laptop and I get the message that my device isn't supported. Any suggestions on how to get it?
    07-12-09 03:20 PM
    also...anyone care to tell me how i can download opera-mini?
    07-12-09 03:46 PM
    I've been trying to download App World thru my laptop and I get the message that my device isn't supported. Any suggestions on how to get it?
    I'm having the same issue I try to download it and it says my device isint supported. Anyone know why it is saying this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 04:25 PM
    For opera mini go to Opera Mini | The most popular mobile phone browser in the world as for app world please give developers time with the OS to build apps for it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 04:36 PM
    You can't download App World from your computer or you'll continue getting that not supported message. Go to your application center on your Tour and do it that way.
    07-12-09 04:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD