Ok ok I'm sorry I just bought a Blackberry and am totally new to it I'm sure you were all there once. Just because I don't spend all of my time on the internet talking about Blackberry's all day long doesn't mean I'm an *****. I just have more important things to do.
    So can someone explain what I need to do after I sent an app to my email on my phone and all there is in the email is a link? I've looked all over the site and I guess I'm supposed to be a Blackberry expert as soon as I buy the thing because I couldn't find any explanations. Help?
    07-07-09 02:05 PM
    Click the link. It will take you to the download page, click download. It will install your app. If a reboot is necessary, it will prompt you to reboot now or later.

By the way, OTA (over the air) download files are .jad (like music is .mp3, etc) so if you come across a jad file, it is meant to an OTA download.
    07-07-09 02:30 PM
    Click the link. It will take you to the download page, click download. It will install your app. If a reboot is necessary, it will prompt you to reboot now or later.

By the way, OTA (over the air) download files are .jad (like music is .mp3, etc) so if you come across a jad file, it is meant to an OTA download.
    what he said and welcome to crackberry.
    07-07-09 02:36 PM
    what he said and welcome to crackberry.
    wat kc said about what ricky said above
    and what kc said about "welcome to crackberry"
    07-07-09 04:49 PM
    i figured that was how but when i clicked on the link it said download for $3.99 and i got the app for free so i was a little confused.
    Thanks!
    07-07-09 08:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD