i go to myspace hit bberry button and there is no delete there... wtf... how or where do i go to delete it ?
    11-23-08 06:27 AM
    Verified. options>advanced options> applications

then highlighting the myspace app and hitting blackberry key then hitting delete
    Last edited by noaim; 11-23-08 at 06:43 AM.
    11-23-08 06:39 AM
    Thanks so much for this valuable information. I am a techy person but I just couldnt figure out where to go, haha. I just hated getting an email about myspace and getting an alert from the myspace app. It was a little redundant.
    02-02-09 09:47 PM
    sooks, really???... really???.... wow
    02-02-09 09:50 PM
    Hi Guys just got my BB bold having this same issues cant delete myspace app i don't think i even downloaded it i viewed the page on the BB browser but am sure i didnt press download it just kinda appeared in Download list.

i tried options>advanced options> applications and Myspace is not listed to delete but its in my Download folder.. Cant delete it with BB key when highlighting the app any help please..
    04-04-09 08:09 AM
    Hi Guys just got my BB bold having this same issues cant delete myspace app i don't think i even downloaded it i viewed the page on the BB browser but am sure i didnt press download it just kinda appeared in Download list.

i tried options>advanced options> applications and Myspace is not listed to delete but its in my Download folder.. Cant delete it with BB key when highlighting the app any help please..
    Same thing happened to me, except this is with my rather ancient BlackBerry Pearl. The MySpace icon appeared in my menu and launches the internet browser when I click it.

This appeared on my device only within the last few days - a week, and I can't remove it (It's not in the application list).
    04-06-09 05:53 AM
    Same thing happened to me, except this is with my rather ancient BlackBerry Pearl. The MySpace icon appeared in my menu and launches the internet browser when I click it.

This appeared on my device only within the last few days - a week, and I can't remove it (It's not in the application list).
    Same thing happened to me... Go to Settings -> Advanced Options -> Service Book and look for the MySpace entry, which you can then delete.
    05-12-09 12:39 AM
    Same thing happened to me... Go to Settings -> Advanced Options -> Service Book and look for the MySpace entry, which you can then delete.
    i was having the same issue with few things in my download folder. on my 9530. followed this and helped in deleting them, thanks !!!
    05-12-09 02:47 AM
    Thanks, I had forgotten where to find that
    06-09-09 03:55 PM
    Thanks for the info... just got a data plan and this was driving me crazy
    06-10-09 05:38 PM
    Did somebody hack sooks account or is this a joke..
    06-10-09 05:56 PM
    To Delete Your Myspace App On Your Blackberry All U Have To Do Is Go To Settings/ Options>>>advanced Options>>>applications.....then Stroll Down Until You Find Myspace Then Hit The Menu Button On Your Phone The Delete It
    Make sure u delete everything that had myspace within it
    Last edited by Nishana; 07-15-09 at 02:10 PM.
    07-15-09 11:11 AM
    To Delete Your Myspace App On Your Blackberry All U Have To Do Is Go To Settings/ Options>>>advanced Options>>>applications.....then Stroll Down Until You Find Myspace Then Hit The Menu Button On Your Phone The Delete It

check post #2
    07-15-09 11:12 AM
    Thanks! This has been bugging me forever!
    10-04-09 03:45 AM
    As what Noaim stated i his post do that exactly you should be fine then.
    10-04-09 06:12 AM
    THANK YOU for this. Was such a tedious thing to have.
    11-07-09 09:58 PM
    I'm having the same problem... but i dont see "advanced options"... i have the blackberry storm. when i hit the bb button i select options... and there there is no advanced options?
    02-16-10 07:39 PM
    Did it, and it worked, until I rebooted the phone that is, then they all came back. Anything else you can think of?
    03-19-10 02:25 PM
    Thanks! This has been bugging me forever!
    Not only did I boot MySpace, but all those other annoying apps that try to hook you in for a monthly subscription.

Thank you for the info!

-jt
    04-05-10 06:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD