i recently downloaded the slide lock app and the light sabre sound effect app,

when i got to options/adv option/applications.... the app names come up...but u cant activate it from there and it isnt in my downloads folder or applications folder...

any idea where to find them ????
    05-11-09 05:02 PM
    do u mean stormslider? if so, check out the faqs page listed in my sig hope it helps

as for the light sabre, check in the downloads folder
    05-11-09 05:22 PM
    i recently downloaded the slide lock app and the light sabre sound effect app,

when i got to options/adv option/applications.... the app names come up...but u cant activate it from there and it isnt in my downloads folder or applications folder...

any idea where to find them ????
    After opening the stormsaber app, there should be something that says register or active in the bb menu of the app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-11-09 05:42 PM
    i managed to get the lstormsabre icon....but every time i open it, the number keypad comes up...and i cant slide it down ! wat the **** man !!!
    05-13-09 05:14 PM
    i managed to get the lstormsabre icon....but every time i open it, the number keypad comes up...and i cant slide it down ! wat the **** man !!!
    disable compatibility mode..
    options - advanced - applications--(highlight stormsaber) - menu - disable compatibilty mode
    05-13-09 05:34 PM
    disable compatibility mode..
    options - advanced - applications--(highlight stormsaber) - menu - disable compatibilty mode
    WHA !! thanks man!!!
    06-03-09 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD