i downloaded the app for the fox news feed but i want it off and i cant find it in the application list can someone help me
    11-02-08 03:13 PM
    If it is not in the app list you must remove it via Desktop Manager.
    11-02-08 03:15 PM
    How bout options>advanced options>applications,and remove it from there.
    11-02-08 03:17 PM
    i cant find it in the application list :
    I assumed he tried that already.
    11-02-08 03:18 PM
    I also presumed the OP had tried to delete from the app list. Which begs the question: How does an app disappear from the application list and still retain an icon on the home screen? I don't have that problem (my Fox News app properly appears in the list), it's just that inquiring minds want to know. :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-02-08 05:57 PM
    Well, the OP hasn't responded so maybe they found it in the app list.
    11-02-08 05:59 PM
    Its not an app. Its sent sent by service books. You should be able to click the icon, then somewhere on the site should be a link to disable. I have Reuters and that's how it's set up.

11-02-08 06:12 PM
    yeah its not in the app list so i click on the icon and it takes me to the site but only has a thing to download it to BB not disable or remove
    11-03-08 12:28 AM
    Follow this link on your BB: FOX News - foxnews.mobi

11-03-08 06:54 AM
    Sorry, this one: http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList

11-03-08 06:56 AM
    I had this happen to and the icon disappeared after unsubscribing from the fox news site. There are two different Fox news icons. One is an actual application that show up in the application menu. The other you sign up to and as I said just unsubscribe and the icon disappeared.
    11-03-08 07:14 AM
    Thanks I didn't ask the question but glad I got an answer. It worked like a charm

11-03-08 10:10 AM
    Glad it worked.

11-03-08 10:22 AM
    where did you say unsubscribe to i cant find where to do that at

I had this happen to and the icon disappeared after unsubscribing from the fox news site. There are two different Fox news icons. One is an actual application that show up in the application menu. The other you sign up to and as I said just unsubscribe and the icon disappeared.
    11-03-08 12:26 PM
    ok thanks everybody i finally found the unsubscribe option on the foxnew feed thank you all so much for the help
    11-03-08 12:40 PM
    Sorry, this one: "http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList"

This link is giving me "PM_sublist command is not currently in service" when going to it on my BB. I launched the shortcut and tried to find an unsubscribe and not finding it. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    11-10-08 12:57 PM
    This link is giving me "PM_sublist command is not currently in service" when going to it on my BB. I launched the shortcut and tried to find an unsubscribe and not finding it. Any other ideas?

Thanks!
    Nevermind. I went to the first link ("http://foxnews.proteus.com/subscribe.html") on my phone and unsubscribe was there. You have to put check-marks in before unsubscribing.
    11-10-08 01:06 PM
    Thanks that worked!
    02-27-09 02:41 PM
    Yea, I had a hard time finding the unsubscribe button on the main page, just navigate your browser to "http://foxnews.proteus.com/subscribe.html" scroll down and click on unsubscribe.
    03-02-09 06:35 PM
    I followed the link and was able to unsubscribe but the icon is still on my phone?? Does it take a while for it to dissapear or do I need to delete it somehow?

Sorry if this is an obvious question but I'm a newbie and I searched for the answer before I asked

Thanks for your help!
    03-07-09 07:32 PM
    Nevermind...it went away!! YAY!
    03-07-09 07:45 PM
    i had the same problem, but it is now fixed. just for giggles, can someone explain how/why that works compaired to a program that is actually loaded on the bb?
    03-11-09 09:06 PM
    Sorry, this one: http://push.na.blackberry.com/mss/PM_subList

Ahh, the power of the search feature on Crackberry!!!
    04-20-09 04:54 PM
    I am not ***** proof yet. I have the fox news on my Sprint 8330 and I went to the proteus link and I get an error message that says it cannot find the site. Can someone take through this step by step. Thanks
    05-04-09 08:50 PM
    Hi,

Glad you found the solution and found where to unsubscribe, but I've searched all over and cannot find where. Please let us know HOW you did it.

Thanks
    08-13-09 06:31 AM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD