All of my 3rd party apps have the option to delete when I press the blackberry button, EXPECT for facebook. All I get for option are: move, move to folder, hide, add folder, and switch application. I think facebook is causing my memory leak (down to 13mb from about 27mb) and would like to get rid of it until the new version comes out.
    11-21-08 10:54 AM
    Did you go into options, adanced options, applications, and then find facebook, hit the BB icon and it should give you the option to delete it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-08 10:58 AM
    You would have to go into the settings>Options>Advanced Options>Applications. From here find facebook and delete it
    11-21-08 10:59 AM
    No I did not. That worked perfectly. Thanks!
    11-21-08 11:00 AM
    Let us know if it is Facebook.

I think Viigo is the cause of my issues with my Bold.
    11-21-08 11:14 AM
    TM service books has facebooks as a non-removable object even if you never set it up. 'facebook' setup also non-removable from bookmarks.
    In the icon directories set it for 'hide' and set 'hide all' to remove from the screen ... but it will never die!
    Desktop manager does not show it on add/remove but maybe if you login it will show up then you can remove it...only a guess
    11-21-08 11:17 PM
    Facebook was the cause of my mem leak
    11-21-08 11:50 PM
    Well, facebook was not the cause of the leak. It was just over 30mb after deleting facebook, now i'm just under 22mb in less than 12 hours. I think I'm going to try getting rid of Viigo next.
    11-22-08 12:08 AM
    Carrier pushed content can't be deleted.. Though I'm pretty sure its just a shortcut to setting it up and they don't push down the whole app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-08 01:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD