I have the same problem on BBB (9000) as Kishuu. Can't see FB on either the Applications list or ServiceBook list - therefore can't delete it.

Hiding the icon doesn't remove the notifications and messages.

Very annoying and I really hate these FB folk - harder to get rid of than slimy blood sucking leeches - can't take 'go away' for an answer.
    03-29-10 04:20 AM
    I tried the instructions above. My Facebook icon still there plus my address book still link to FB. Can you help me out? Also, what is DM? I'm still new in the blackberry world. Thanks!
    04-15-10 11:33 AM
    I tried the instructions above. My Facebook icon still there plus my address book still link to FB. Can you help me out? Also, what is DM? I'm still new in the blackberry world. Thanks!
    DM is the Desktop Manager which is in your computer if you installed the Blackberry software.

I deleted all the entries for Facebook in the service book and the applications list but I also had to delete the Opera Mini browser because it was holding a Facebook link.

My guess is that if the Facebook icon keeps popping up after restarts, some other application is linked to it.
    06-21-10 03:12 PM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD