I loaded a theme on my bold using javaloader. It shows up in my themes list, but not in my applications list. If I had to delete this theme how would I go about doing that? I tried using javaloader to delete it, but apparently I don't know the right command. I'm new to javaloader, and just need some help. I plan on keeping the theme, but just incase I would like to know how to remove it if I had to.

Thanks.
    07-28-09 07:21 AM
    can anyone help???
    07-28-09 10:58 AM
    Does it show up when you plugin you BlackBerry to Desktop Manager? If it does, then you can delete it from there if you want/need to.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-28-09 11:01 AM
    Does it show up when you plugin you BlackBerry to Desktop Manager? If it does, then you can delete it from there if you want/need to.

It doesn't show up in DM. That's why I'm getting concerned.

07-28-09 01:29 PM
    Is it true? Does no one here know how to do this, or are you guys are just not reading my thread?
    07-29-09 07:57 AM
    Try going to options then click on advanc options the click on applications. It should be in there. Then highlight it then get the menu up and hit delate then after a reboot it will be gone.
    Is it true? Does no one here know how to do this, or are you guys are just not reading my thread?
    08-03-09 12:22 PM
    Try going to options then click on advanc options the click on applications. It should be in there. Then highlight it then get the menu up and hit delate then after a reboot it will be gone.

In my first post I said that it doesn't show up on that list of applications. It's cool though, I used crackutil to remove it.
    08-03-09 01:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD