So for court reasonings i need to see if i can print all of my texts on paper for some issues going on in my life. Im not getting into details....im just wondering if there is a way to copy them all to print them out? desk top manager? 3rd party app?

ive tried most keywords to search and i cant find anything..
    01-23-09 09:20 PM
    Talk to your carrier. I think they can do it. It will probably take a subpoena. Your lawyer will know. Good luck.
    01-23-09 09:23 PM
    good option......anything else?
    01-23-09 09:24 PM
    Have you tried forwarding your text messages to your email address?
    01-23-09 09:27 PM
    thats what i was thinking...but theres a lot of them
    01-23-09 10:17 PM
    For privacy issues, to avoid having this problem from getting any more complicated and to prevent "some" questions becoming "a whole lot of" questions - I would opt for the Court Order or Subpoena to your carrier.

The reason I say this is - if you copy and paste to your e-mail account and the other side does not like the results of the information you turn over they can make the allegation that you have tampered with the information and either added or omitted information.

They can then get their own court order and subpoena the carrier for not only your text message files, but for your e-mail records. Now things have gotten very messy and you have got a whole lot more questions to answer.

David
    01-23-09 10:26 PM
    You can use the program ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter to open up all your messages from a backup (IPD) file on your computer.
    01-24-09 08:16 AM
    I have the same issue. I tried to forward the txt as an email and picture mail but got alot of gebber. How do you do the ABC Amer Blackberry converter
    05-26-09 10:22 PM
    You have to create a backup using the Desktop Manager and open the *.ipd file using the ABC Amber BlackBerry Converter.
    05-27-09 01:18 AM
    I have the same issue. I tried to forward the txt as an email and picture mail but got alot of gebber. How do you do the ABC Amer Blackberry converter
    Here you go: ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor
    05-27-09 05:05 AM
    So for court reasonings i need to see if i can print all of my texts on paper for some issues going on in my life. Im not getting into details....im just wondering if there is a way to copy them all to print them out? desk top manager? 3rd party app?

ive tried most keywords to search and i cant find anything..
    you can use the software which named GodswMobile SMS Transfer ,i have used long time,it help me keep a lot of important SMS,but it only can running Microsoft Windows Mobile 5.0 or 6.0.
    more information,please go to:
    GodswMobile SMS Converter - software wikipedia
    Last edited by kiki199; 07-24-09 at 02:09 AM.
    07-22-09 03:48 AM
    just get the capture it app.....then use it to take pics ot the messages and load em onto your pc.
    07-22-09 08:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD