I am pretty sure I have seen there is some sort of app or process to do this, but cannot remember for sure.

Is there any way you can select third-party apps from autoloading upon resetting a BlackBerry? Thanks beforehand!
    02-14-11 07:46 PM
    what apps are autostarting? ive never seen one that did. if so, its most likely a setting in that apps options.
    02-14-11 10:29 PM
    I think Guatiao is referring to apps like BBm and others that autoload at fresh boot and always run in the background. I'm not positive but you might try to edit the permissions and see what results you get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-14-11 11:01 PM
    I think Guatiao is referring to apps like BBm and others that autoload at fresh boot and always run in the background. I'm not positive but you might try to edit the permissions and see what results you get.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    well he said 3rd party apps, so i figured thats what he wasnt talking about.
    02-15-11 02:09 AM
    Programs like mIQ, SmartWiFi, Docs 2 Go Files, BerryWeather and Battery/Power Apps start. Some may allow you to change this in their settings. However, most programs that start during boot because they are doing something that you want to start when the phone does so the only option is to remove the program.
    02-15-11 07:37 AM
    You can start your BlackBerry in Safe Mode. This will load only the base BlackBerry (RIM) delivered) apps. No 3rd party apps will be loaded during this boot type.

To access Safe Mode, please reboot your phone and hold down the Escape key during the boot process. I am sure that there is a point where you can release the Escape key but I just hold it down until I see the Home screen.

To revert to a normal boot and to have all your 3rd part app loaded again, you must now reboot again but this time do not touch the Escape key.
    02-15-11 07:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD