I have a Pearl 8100 with AT&T and I installed the iBerry Blacklist & Whitelist app. Is there a way I can have the blocked calls go to a busy tone instead of my voicemail? How can I do this, either with the software or my phone? Or is there an application that does this? Thanks
    06-02-08 06:28 PM
    With the B&W software installed on your device, you should just have to add the desired number(s) to the black list.
    06-02-08 08:33 PM
    Icallmanager light. Same company that makes Black&White list. Has the option to give a busy signal. Costs a little more but it is an awesome program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-02-08 08:41 PM
    Icallmanager light. Same company that makes Black&White list. Has the option to give a busy signal. Costs a little more but it is an awesome program.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Is it a true carrier busy signal or is it just the blackberry emulating a busy signal?
    06-04-08 12:08 AM
    dunno............let me check............................................. .................................................. .................................

damn. It just rings twice and shunts to Voicemail.

Oh well. I still like the program.
    06-05-08 12:59 PM
    Try youmail. It replaces your current voice mail system and allows you to add numbers to their list and for example "the number youhave called has been disconnected xyz or something like that" I tried it on my brother and worked like a charm, of course as a test only.
    06-06-08 11:17 AM
    youmail is awesome!!!!! that plus i call manager go great together.

Reject a call goes youmail. Youmail says I dont take private calls then hangs up
    06-06-08 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD