Hey,
    I got my new BOLD 9700 and I love it, the problem is that the BlackBerry App World is currently not supported for my country.

How can I download it and use it without been in the supported countries?

Thanks,
    Lior
    04-10-10 02:34 PM
    yes i have the same question because greece isnt a supported country yet?
    if i buy a application from crackberry shop its to work or because i am on greece i will have problem?
    04-10-10 02:45 PM
    yes i have the same question because greece isnt a supported country yet?
    if i buy a application from crackberry shop its to work or because i am on greece i will have problem?
    you'll dont have anyproblem if you download it from CB. Try the free one first if you still not sure.
    04-10-10 02:48 PM
    04-11-10 07:58 AM
    I tried it but it's not working on the BOLD 9700...
    04-11-10 03:16 PM
    hi i tried to download the zip file but it says error in rapidshare ,,any other way
    to install app world in non supported country?

thks
    04-11-10 03:35 PM
    hi i tried to download the zip file but it says error in rapidshare ,,any other way
    to install app world in non supported country?

thks
    I found the zip from another source. but it's not worth the effort because it's not working on the BOLD 9700.
    04-12-10 02:18 PM
    I use the Bold 9700 and live in Sweden, App World is not avalable here either. But I did find this post in another thread
    hxxp://forums.crackberry.com/f35/app-world-ota-link-those-us-outside-us-canada-uk-197055/index5.html#post4861428
    (Sorry I don't have enough posts to include links)
    I used the OTA Install and it works. The only problem is that I can't buy any apps but that's usually not a big deal.

Hope this helps
    04-15-10 07:46 AM
    sorry for asking but why to install app world in case i dont purchase any apps?
    04-15-10 09:03 AM
    any way is there a solution to install world app in non supported country ????
    i heard that it can be done.
    04-19-10 01:40 AM
    any way is there a solution to install world app in non supported country ????
    i heard that it can be done.
    I have it in a none supported country, I downloaded it normally took a couple of attempts, but now I can access free applications or trails only but works great
    04-19-10 04:07 AM
    I have it in a none supported country, I downloaded it normally took a couple of attempts, but now I can access free applications or trails only but works great

i try to download it several times from blackberry page but it always says
    that i hadnt the system that is required ....(not posiible because i check evrything........ platform and all....so is there someone to tell how i am going to install it ????
    04-19-10 06:35 AM
    You can't.
    I guess it's obvious that if that link above works, you can only get freebies.Why to install App World?To get the freebies. I used to have it on my 9700 but whatever free app you want from the App World, you can find it on the Internet. Takes a lot of space,too.
    04-19-10 09:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD