I recently just gotten my phone last week. And my plan ensures I can have unlimited access to MSN, Facebook, Myspace, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger. But, the icons weren't on my phone.

But, that's my data plan only though. Using those sites. But, if I do go on my internet to download them I'd have to pay because I can't go on any other sites.

How can I download these applications then? Any help?

Thanks!
    04-18-10 10:35 AM
    I would personally use wifi to download them from app world.. I think that would work atleast
    04-18-10 10:38 AM
    Who's your carrier? That's ridiculous. Go to the App Word for Bb.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-18-10 10:47 AM
    Most are not loaded when you get your phone. Just google "blackberry app world" on your phone and click on the link. (Should be something like www.blackberry.com/appwoirld) once installed go in and you will find all the messengers (BBM, gtalk, Yahoo I'm, MSN, ICQ) as well as facebook and myspace.....and lots of other apps. I recommend ones like Poynt, Worldmate, Pageince, there are lots. Enjoy!

04-18-10 10:52 AM
    Most are not loaded when you get your phone. Just google "blackberry app world" on your phone and click on the link. (Should be something like www.blackberry.com/appwoirld) once installed go in and you will find all the messengers (BBM, gtalk, Yahoo I'm, MSN, ICQ) as well as facebook and myspace.....and lots of other apps. I recommend ones like Poynt, Worldmate, Pageince, there are lots. Enjoy!

When I got my curve, everything was set there. Then again, I was with Telus not Bell.

I cannot use my internet other than those sites.
    If I do, I'd have to pay just to go on the internet.

But, I think I'll use my wi-fi. I've already considered that.

Anyways, thanks for all your help!
    04-18-10 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD